Gordon Group maintains a live database in excess of 30,000 candidates. The following immediately available people are those who have specifically requested us to put their profile online. Their names have been removed for privacy reasons. If you would like more details about a specific candidate, please feel free to call us on 02 9994 8048 and reference the candidate number.
Senior IT Manager – Global organisation
- Highly experienced Regional IT Manager with over 10 years management experience
- Currently working for market leader with responsibility for driving regional and local IT strategy to support business priorities and growth plans
- Has consistently been promoted as a result of ability to find dynamic solutions to difficult problems
- Has exceptional focus and follow-through abilities
- Outstanding dedication to customer service and client relations
- Has proven ability to build and lead productive teams
- Extensive change management and vendor management skills
Interested in a new challenge – please call Carol Boulton for further information.
Service Desk Team Leader
- Has 5 years experience as an IT Helpdesk Team Leader with large well-known organisations in Sydney
- Responsible for ensuring SLAs and Service Targets are met, exceeded and updated
- Managing the Service Desk in improving customer service levels and has developed roadmaps to ensure continual service improvement
- Still hands-on, provides 1st and 2nd level support to customers as required
- ITIL Certified
Available immediately, seeking permanent work but will also consider longer term contracts.
Senior .Net Developer
- 8 + years experience in the design and development of Web/Desktop based Banking and Financial applications using Microsoft .Net technologies
- Has extensive experience of end-to-end software development life cycle from requirement analysis to design, development and implementation of large-scale enterprise systems
- Has hands on experience of different SDLC methodologies like Agile, Prototyping and Waterfall
- Has B2B system integration experience using Web Services, EDI, File Transfer, RPC and XML
- Strong leadership skills with demonstrated experience of leading and mentoring development teams
- Key technical skills include C#.Net, VB.Net, ASP.Net, Ajax, JQuery, CSS, Windows/Web Services, Oracle and SQL
Available immediately, seeking permanent or contract opportunities.